TANSLER

 

    Apptronomy failed partnership, TASNLER - RENTALS mixed up (literally). The concept was there, the team was there, execution was getting along, darn politics killed this project and turned it into an outsourced nightmare after we left. But before that we got a pretty decent build and I got a kick out of redesigning some big project from the ground up I even got to change the brand which was a hard task given how fond the CEO was of the original scrabble approach.

 

 
 

 

The new Tansler had a custom typography, new color palette and the logo mark, a T as part window or part house. It was a big departure from what you see below.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Place View.png